DC’s Metro rail system is a less expensive way to navigate all around the nation’s capital. Whether you are traveling from the airport to your hotel, or from your hotel to one of DC’s historic landmarks, the metro can get you there.
The Marriott Wardman Park Hotel is located on the RED LINE, Woodley Park/Zoo Station.
Capitol Hill and the NAR Offices are located near the RED LINE, Union Station.
Use DC’s Metro Trip Planner to map your route to the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo.
Washington, DC taxi fares are fully metered. Estimated fares and tips from airport(s) to NAR and REBI/RRC/WCR Headquarter Hotels* are below:
Marriott Wardman Park Hotel and Omni Shoreham Hotel
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport: $32.00
- Washington Dulles International Airport: $82.00
- Baltimore Washington International Airport: $95.00
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport: $33.00
- Washington Dulles International Airport: $83.00
- Baltimore Washington International Airport: $92.00
Use this helpful Taxi Fare Finder tool to estimate the cost of your taxi ride.
* Estimated totals include a gratuity of 15%.