Why Book a Hotel with NAR?
- We make it easy. Just reserve your hotel room during the online registration process. Deposits will be taken from your credit card closer to the event dates.
- NAR’s room rates are guaranteed by the hotels to be the lowest rates during the conference dates.*
- Booking within the NAR room block offers certain protections and guarantees, should the hotel become overbooked during the event.
- Staying at an NAR hotel gives you the ability to network with fellow REALTORS®. You never know who you’ll meet in the hotel lounge or lobby!
* Experient is the official housing provider for the REALTORS® Conference & Expo. NAR has worked diligently with the hotels in Washington, DC to establish room blocks for attendees and exhibitors. Improper solicitation of hotel reservations from any company or housing service provider other than Experient is not approved by NAR. Reservations made by unaffiliated organizations may appear to be for lower rates, however, they may be illegitimate, have unreasonable cancellation or change penalties or be completely non-refundable. Please be aware of, and report any, unauthorized solicitation to NAR.
NAR negotiates the lowest hotel room rates for members and guests, so you can be sure you’re getting the best deal for your stay.
Hotel reservations can be made with your registration starting February 13, 2019. Find out more about hotel cancellation policies during the conference.
Stay tuned for the 2019 hotel list with rates, which will be available shortly.