About the 2019 REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo
- Legislative Meeting Dates: May 13-18, 2019
- Trade Expo Dates: May 15-16, 2019
- Legislative Meeting Locations:
- Marriott Wardman Park Hotel, 2660 Woodley Rd., NW, Washington, DC 20008
- Omni Shoreham Hotel, 2500 Calvert St., NW, Washington, DC 20008
- Washington Hilton, 1919 Connecticut Ave., NW, Washington, DC 20009
- Trade Expo Location: Marriott Wardman Park Hotel, 2660 Woodley Rd., NW, Washington, DC 20009
- Affiliate Meetings (REBI, RRC, WCR) Location: Washington Hilton, 1919 Connecticut Ave., NW, Washington, DC 20009
- Estimated Attendance: 9,000 REALTORS® and guests
- Estimated Number of Exhibitors: 100
The REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo is where NAR members take an active role to advance the real estate industry, public policy and the association. REALTORS® come to Washington, DC, for Capitol Hill visits, special issues forums, committee meetings, legislative activities and the industry trade show. This year’s Legislative Meetings take place May 13-18, 2019, and the REALTORS® Trade Expo takes place May 15-16, 2019. The event is held annually in Washington, DC each May.
NAR members who are involved in the governance of the association and who volunteer on association committees attend this event each year. The event also attracts Federal Political Coordinators (FPCs) and other politically active members who visit Congressional representatives on Capitol Hill.
Local members in the DC area are invited to attend the REALTORS® Trade Expo, which features 100 exhibitors. The event is free for members with a valid NRDS ID.