REALTORS® know the importance of adapting and remaining relevant in today's marketplace. By developing a business of practice rooted in inclusion and equality, REALTORS® can help buyers of all cultural backgrounds achieve the dream of homeownership. The At Home with Diversity certification course teaches REALTORS® to work effectively with diverse populations so they can build business success in today's multicultural real estate market.
The At Home with Diversity certification course:
• outlines how to transact business in culturally competent ways.
• leads participants through data and statistics that allow them to interpret the impact of current cultural trends in the real estate industry.
• illustrates how inclusion is the ultimate goal of diversity.
• gives participants the opportunity to review the One America Principles and the goals of fair housing laws.
• contains case studies and class exercises that challenge the participant to apply what they've learned to their local markets.
Plan Your Time with the Event Planner
Create a custom schedule for your trip.
Used the Event Planner before? Log in here:
Never used the Event Planner before? Create one now:Create Planner